Aloe vera, an evergreen species of the genus Aloe, originates from the Arabian Peninsula; grows in tropical, sub-tropical, Mediterranean and even in harsh conditions in the desert.
This natural phenomenon is cultivated all around the world for medicinal use and decorative purposes. Moreover, Aloe Vera grows successfully indoors.
Aloe Vera Beauty Tips for Hair Growth
Long locks of smooth and shiny hair are crucial to feeling confident in one’s shoes. To simulate this, we must have a clean and healthy scalp.
Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells located on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner that leaves you with hair so luscious, and Rapunzel would be jealous!. Aloe Vera also promotes hair growth and reduces dandruff the second you put it on!
When formulated into the ‘perfect self-care regimen’, Aloe Vera can treat, exfoliate, restore, and provide constant, progressive nutrition to your skin.
After applying natural Aloe Vera to your skin, you will notice a slight tingling sensation as your skin slowly cools down.
Ayurveda often refers to Aloe Vera as the ‘Miracle Herb’ used to treat wounds, minor cuts, dry skin and even severe burns!
What does Aloe Vera do for your hair?
Being one of the best natural remedies for your hair, Aloe Vera is also good for your Health!
Here are some facts supporting the idea:
- The proteolytic enzymes in Aloe Vera improve scalp health instantaneously, by enhancing the health of your hair follicles, it swiftly boosts hair growth simultaneously.
- Aloe Vera also helps curb hair fall and controls hair shedding, ensuring that your hair remains top-notch.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that rid your scalp of irritation.
- Its antifungal and antiviral properties help treat dandruff.
- Aloe vera’s high content of protein, vitamins, and minerals help nourish your hair follicles efficiently.
- The moisture content of Aloe Vera conditions your hair, locking in nutrients and hydration.